Tuesday, May 04, 2021

PROBLEM SOLVING

Everything is worn out, defective, malfunctioning, or in-the-way. You realize this after you've dealt with Comcast, Covered California, an Indian who wants you to extend the warranty on a vehicle that he is convinced you own, or someone selling burial plots in Mandarin.

Trust me, that's NOT my car. And I'm not dead. But if I were, the language of my burial plot is quite immaterial, as I will not be socializing much. I shall be 'indisposed'.


There are two ways of dealing with issues.

1) Tomorrow we come back and we cut off your Johnson!

2) Just add more butter!



There are other ways, but they don't promise such rewarding results




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

IN TUNE WITH WILD LIFE

That noise outside while I was drifting awake? Turned out to be the streetsweeping vehicle. Not actually an owl. But it had sounded ike an o...