Friday, May 14, 2021

IN PRAISE OF OTTERS

An article on SFGate speaks ill of otters, and attempts through what is obvious hegemonist biped propaganda to convince the readers that there is a darker side to our furry overlords.
I quote: "disease-ridden, murderous, necrophilic aqua-weasels whose treachery knows few bounds" (attributed to Dylan Matthews).

On California's river otters -- SFGate

Photo: Ashley Harrell


I'm sure that the author of that article was disappointed in love, and is probably a vegetarian. As well as a biped. Rabies? Just a vicious rumour! She's judgmental and bitter.
I encourage her to pet the little loveable water marmots.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...