Thursday, May 27, 2021

THE NECESSARY STIMULUS

Social media brings forth interesting things. A friend wrote that she was covered with arnica gel and watching crime dramas. Someone wondered if 'woke' was a thing. A lovely recipe for fish mango curry popped up. And one person said "I will consume VAST amounts of cheese.".
As a personal philosophy, that last has a lot going for it.
A typical Frenchman

It's a more European version of the Keto Diet. And just as constipating.


I will consume VAST amounts of cheese!


For some reason, Facebook gave me an advertisement for a talk about the dangers of Vaping. Which does indeed sound like an exciting thing to go to with a hot date. Nothing says romance and a potential future together quite the same way as a shared bullet dodge, don't you think?

I don't vape. I have not vaped. I will not vape.

I've been a pipesmoker since my childhood as a seven year old coal miner in Wales before World War One. Before that, stogies. Alternating a puff with a tug at me mudder's tit.
Took snuff in the womb. Vaping is for kiddie winkies.
Or elderly dead people.


If you're going to practice your peripheral vision, it's also up and down.


It's time for coffee, followed by a stroll.
Good for the digestive process.
Wake this puppy up.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...