Monday, May 03, 2021

IT'S SO SAD ...

A touching one-photo reportage, at Paleontology Coproliteposting, (also courtesy Miskatonic University Library), the saddest and most relatable picture I've seen today. Possible ever.
Auteur: IGMayer
I find myself touched by this.
Deep waves of sympathy.
Poor old fossil.


The discrimination has endured too long.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ROUTE ACROSS THE HILLS

It irritates me to see very large white people in Chinatown. This is probably because I am bigoted against humongous Midwestern heffalumps. ...