Sunday, May 30, 2021

SOLITARY CRUSADER

Well that's a new one. Per one of the stuffed creatures, I am all scraggly and scrawny like an unwanted chicken. One with wattles that are dried up like an old booger. This does not match my self-image, or , in fact, reality. Perhaps I am not as welll marbled as I used to be, but scraggly-scrawny is not the description that comes to mind.
Also, no wattles. None.

I think he's comparing me to those big chunky Mid-Westerners. The ones with the extra wide seats. If so, it is incorrect. He also thinks that the senior teddy bear (Ms. Bruin) should be his girlfriend. Which is also incorrect.

The bear is her own woman.


"Scraggly and scrawny unwanted chicken, dried up old booger."


I should mention that the critters are all voiced by the apartment mate. So they say things that are in accord with her opinions, but often more outrageously. Consequently, like the late Walter Cronkite, I am outnumbered and often alone in my battle for truth, probity, and rectitude.


It's a lonely struggle, but someone has to fight the good fight.

Can't let these little anarchists control the field.

That way lies madness. And chaos.

A never-ending war.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE MACHINE LIVES

Surely everyone is pleasantly surprised that the SF Police have identified one of the people who torched a driverless taxi vehicle (Waymo) b...