Monday, February 10, 2020

SAVE THE CALAMARES!

Having the devil of a time trying to figure out why there were baby squid in my head. Were they curried? In any case they were delicious. And probably someone was upset at the idea, because squid are adorable and must be protected.

As a food maven, the method of preparation was more important to me, and those details were missing. There is no mental picture to clue me in. Just a texture, and the realization that I ate well.

It has actually been ages since I've had squid.

Nor am I particularly fond of them.


They're good with noodles.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...