Thursday, February 13, 2020

MY SYMPATHETIC SIDE -- FLUTAH FLUTAH MOUTON

Most people, to the surprise of the insurance industry, have teeth which they wish to maintain. The insurance industry of course believes that only the rich should have teeth, as a visible class distinction. Tell that to your insurance agent someday while you throttle the bastard. Two of my coworkers ALSO have teeth. Upon which work is being done this week. They have my sympathy. Which I shall express when I see them. "Good luck with those teeth", I shall say, while I snap my mandibles around a fresh farm animal carcass, "I know how you types depend upon them".
Pierce, cut, tear, crush, chew.

Chomp, chomp.

And while what passes for my face will be kindly and sympathetic, as far as anyone can tell, I shall have the short educational video below on permanent loop in my brain. Smiling internally.

Good luck with teeth.

DON HERTZFELDT: TƱƱTEN

[SOURCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W-VGUOiVDc.]


Next time you visit the dentist, be sure to bring your klaiven-schnitturs.
Things will happen there which require revenge. Horrible things.

Two people. Two sets of teeth. Two praescriptions for painkillers. Work, where at least one of us will be his familiar kindly self. One of us.


Just one.


Dental hygienists are usually sadistic Filippinas.
At least in my limited experience.
Capable, though.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

OR MAYBE YOU ARE A HIPSTER

The first smoke of the day is accompanied by stumbling and dog poo. Not for me, as I am chipper and vibrant with hot strong coffee boiling t...