Monday, August 08, 2016

CRUNCHITY CRUNCHITY!

Are you keenly aware of your stomach? Do you hear that savage growling, as if in pain, or perhaps a wild beast pursuing red meat on the fleeing hoof? Is the pink plink plink of mucus tissues in the pit of your soul flapping together emptily keeping you from enjoying a favourite teevee show? Interfering with the satisfaction of existence?
Do you have angst?

Then this sounds like it's just what you need: Semi-sweet chocolate chips (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, milk fat, soy lecithin [an emulsifier], vanilla, natural flavor), unbleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, malted barley flour), butter, cane sugar, eggs, baking soda, salt, and vanilla extract.

Crispy and delicious!


I just found them there, on the other side of the computer, while I was enjoying a fragrant hot cup of milk tea. So I ate some. A few. Several.

In order to stay awake, I may need some more milk tea.

And a small cigarillo in the kitchen.

While waiting.



The middle-aged man takes pleasure in simple things. Not itching, hot beverages, a sufficiency of tobacco, no zombies nearby, a computer, and always being able to find my reading specs.
Plus, when lucky, cookies.


Naughty bits would be nice too, along with a million dollars and world peace. But it is what it is.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

2 comments:

inquisitorially amphibious said...

What's an "itching, hot beverage"?

The back of the hill said...

SriRacha cool-aid.

Search This Blog

THE ADDENDUM AT TEA

Tea time, as regular readers know, is very important to me. But instead of going to one of my regular places I gave it a miss today. I just ...