Tuesday, August 01, 2023

RABBIT RABBIT

Recent news indicates that a Vegan influencer died of malnutrition / starvation last month, and another article suggests strongly that Veganism is the only way to save the planet.
Eat fibrously, but gluten-free. Yep, they want us all dead.


"I found my true self while I was at college. I am a Vegan."


Let's not forget that Adolf Hitler was one as well.

If people are what they eat, then I am a little pork dumpling.
That being the main part of a recent meal.
Also hot sauce and bokchoi.
I am delicious.

Unlike Mr. Bunny below, however, I do not trigger little kiddies. Just their parents.
Bourgeois consumerist highly educated urban professionals.
Who abjure, disapprove, and loathe smoking in all its forms except pot. Because pot, as everyone knows, is grown by little green men in the Amazon rainforest.
They recycle, wear natural fabrics, and hug dolphins.
Mr. Bunny like a nice smoke in the morning.
Which is made by evil corporations.
And quite unnatural. Fie!
Bad little furball!


One product that Mr. Bunny and I both like very much is Samuel Gawith's Full Virginia Flake. It's mellow, on the medium side, delicious, and profoundly old-fashioned. Hard to find these days, but I have a few tins with some age on them. After a several years maturing the tobacco has reached exquisite perfection. Dang, little bunny, dang!

Rabbit rabbit.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

HE AND SHE

When a bear raids your storage locker, he (or she) is probably looking for bacon and cheesy poofs. It stands to reason. As a smart animal, a...