Thursday, February 10, 2022

LOONIES BETWEEN POINT A AND POINT B

The point of today's exercise in self flagellation is that I must scurry out of the house pdq for my scheduled cardiologists appointment. Why on earth did I let them set it for nine thirty?
Was I out of my mind?!?

Possibly, yes.

It's not an unusual situation.


I often end up, in retrospect, realizing that decisions were not soundly based, and actions were tinged by a mental surreality. Nine thirty A.M.? Overweening self confidence. Of course I can be there at that time! I am a confident and capable man! I can do this!


Idiot.


Afterwards, lunch in chinatown. Followed by a smoke, and various errands. I do not particularly like mornings. A doctor's appointment at SFCH would be doable, it's mere blocks away. The cardiologist works at a different institution, and an arduous trek is necessary.
Two buses, plus wait times, and walking.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...