Tuesday, February 01, 2022

OH, THE MANLITUDE!

According to several sources on the internet, there are hot singles in my area who are dying to meet me. And that, dear readers, is why you should read critically and with the necessary scepticism. Because the internet is sometimes (often) wrong. If they were really dying to meet me, they already would have, because I'm not hiding in a cave. On a regular basis my manly form can be seen striding around the neighborhood, or down in Chinatown and Northbeach, with a pipe clenched in my manly jaw, doing various manly things.


Maybe these desperate singles are very shy?

Yes, that must be it.


I'll just keep doing my manly things until they overcome their awe.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

1 comment:

Audrey Hepburn said...

So tell me. What are "manly" things?

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...