Sunday, October 13, 2019

THE TREACHERY OF YEARS

So. It's finally come to this. I am officially another year older. Dammit.
Years ago I did not plan on reaching this age, as you will understand, because at that time it seemed a long way off.

So I am somewhat surprised that it actually happened.


It kind of snuck up on me.


No, I'm not going to dance on top of a table to prove how young I still am. Nor will I claim that I'm very very liberal. Like Portnoy the Groundhog, you'll just have to take my word for it, lest I bite your ankles in my ire.


However, thanks to appendicitis in July, and a spot of food-poisoning several weeks afterward, I finally have the slim physique of my youth back.
Lost a few pounds.

Actually, we'd really have to go back to my early teens for this weight; when I finally returned to the States in my eighteenth year I was kind of pudgy.
I think I look quite decent now.

A risky rascal.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...