Friday, December 09, 2022

NEARLY THREE YEARS

With the relaxation of lockdown policies in China, people are remembering the man who tried to alert the world to the problem early on. Before he was silenced. Before he died.

Not the authorities, of course, because like our Republicans, and like Vladimir Putin, they only care about what they can force people to believe.

One of these days I should visit Wuhan.
I hear a lot has "changed".
Fairly soon we'll hit one hundred million confirmed cases in the US, with well over one million dead. Trump is still insisting that it's nothing to worry about I believe, and his idolaters are still spewing poofly nonsense. Please note that this post contains no foul language, no swearing, and no maladicta directed at anyone. Which took self-control.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...