Tuesday, January 12, 2021

PARASITIC WASPS

A news article recently discussed the crypt keeper wasp, mentioning that it apparently can control the minds of seven other species of wasps. Do not now think of a vast wasp army planning to take over the planet; instead consider a wasp larva directing another wasp larva inside an oak or pine gall to grow, tunnel to the outside, and stop moving thereafter, thus keeping the gall sealed until the smaller larva burrows through the cadaver and emerges fullgrown, much like Lindsay Graham or Mitch McConnell, wriggling and venomous.

The most Waspy food is Spam® inside a donut with a layer of Kraft Miracle Whip.
It is a tasty and yummalicious sandwich native to parts of the South.

What does the soul of such a creature look like?

I confess that I am fond of both Spam® and donuts. But I have never had them at the same meal. That's just a little too "white". And I can share from experience that only ONE of those benefits from a squidge of Sriracha chili sauce. Though either can be part of a delicious breakfast or a scrumptious snack.

Spam®, sautéed mustard greens, fried egg, and a pile of rice.
Sounds like a plan I can get behind sometime soon.
I'll need to buy another tin.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

OR MAYBE YOU ARE A HIPSTER

The first smoke of the day is accompanied by stumbling and dog poo. Not for me, as I am chipper and vibrant with hot strong coffee boiling t...