Sunday, January 10, 2021

LITTLE ORPHAN GIRLS

Apparently, little Peruvian orphan girls selling matches in the snow like to eat fresh corpses. This per the stuffed turkey vulture, who in his "other" persona is one such tyke. And he demands that when I go out to smoke, I should hunt for one of those things -- why, there must be hundreds of corpses outside -- or if necessary make one. In particular he wishes to feast upon the fatty inner thighs. Two please. Carve 'em up!
Sydney Fylbert

Despite the non-corpse reality of it, he co-feasted upon my dinner last night. To accompany the half carnitas burrito I brought back from work (the other half had been lunch), I fixed up some seethed vegetables with douban chili sauce. Because humans need vegetables in addition to fatty meat and gobs of salsa in a tortilla with Spanish rice.

He says I just don't know how to look. I should take him with me next time I go out to smoke, and he'll help me find some nice corpses.

I remain uncooperative.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ROUTE ACROSS THE HILLS

It irritates me to see very large white people in Chinatown. This is probably because I am bigoted against humongous Midwestern heffalumps. ...