Thursday, January 14, 2021

DERANGED A-SOCIAL SCHIZOIDS

A friend who recently lost his mother objects to attempts at comfort from Jehova's Witnesses. Understandably, as everything, EVERYTHING, becomes an opportunity to corrupt hearts and minds for those people. An Indonesian woman whom I know is also a Jovy. Over the years, whenever she's brought up religion, I've thrown (verbally) the documentary hypothesis, textual contradictions, Rashi and Ramban, Ibn Ezra, RambaN, Sforno, and archeological evidence (or lack thereof) at her. She's still Jovy, but now convinced that I am a wife-beating drunkard and a Heretic and the main reason we Dutch lost control over the archipelago.

I am, for the record, not married. The "wife" is my apartment mate, who has a black belt in martial arts and could whup my ass. And I avoid alcohol.


That Jovy rarely speaks to me now. I am blessed.


And yes, people like me are the reason.



Word to the wise: NEVER invite Jehovah's Witnesses to your marriage or your funeral.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

GRUMPY MAN AT DAWN

Sometimes you wake up with a hecka chonker. And you wonder "what is this odd indentation here, and why does it smell fishy?" Then ...