Sunday, January 03, 2021

THE FULL BRAZILIAN, WITH SUGAR

The other day, à propos of nothing at all, my apartment mate announced "werewolves are afraid of bikini waxes". Which is understandable -- along with French Canadians, werewolves have the most to loose -- but it was a train of thought I did not wish to board.
I cannot remember how the heck we got to that point.
May have had something to do with work.


"At least give me a towel!"


I prefer not to think of bikini waxes. Or "Brazilian sugaring", anything Brazilian at all really, if it involves the pelvis. But in the middle of a pandemic is probably the best time for a werewolf to get a Brazilian. What with face masks, no one can see the fangs. Just the unnatural furriness. Unless he or she is smoking. And even then, what is the wax applying person going to do? Throw the cigarette-huffing werewolf out? In the middle of the process? "If you do that, I'll sue you for emotional damages! And then I will eat you!"

Maybe not a Vegan werewolf.


It stands to reason that it takes a trained professional to pour hot wax in one's crotch. Or warm sugar syrup. I think that's what "Brazilian sugaring" is. I may have looked it up once, because there is a place on the bus route that offers that service, but I've forgotten the details (and don't want to look it up again).
Perhaps what the world needs is a combination of Brazilian Wax parlour and cigar emporium. Basically a large walk-in humidor with reclinable dentists chairs.
More likely after the pandemic is over.

Also offering little snacks.
Acarajé and quindim.
Raw meat.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...