Monday, January 04, 2021

BUT I KNOW HOW THEY THINK

Never having had children, I am somewhat at a loss about how to deal with them. Obviously treating them as adults doesn't work -- seeing as so many actual adults cannot be reasoned with at all either -- and coddling their "childish natures" might come off as patronizing. Though it's suitable for many adults, who though "grown up" are still idiots. I'm in contact with many adults because of work. Trust me. Idiots.


Phrases appropriate to either group:

"No, you do not need a chainsaw."

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

"Just wait till your father comes home."

"Shut up, You are talking nonsense again."
As you can see from the helpful diagram above, I've given the matter some thought. This is because for more than a decade I worked in a toy company. Where children largely avoided my area when they were visiting, because of the stuffed armadillo in my cubicle.
Who was there to give me moral support.

Urban children are not comfortable with nature.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...