Tuesday, January 05, 2021

CAN YOU SPARE A SECOND THOUGHT?

There is a lot of hatred of Christians bubbling up in America. And this is largely deserved. Yet not all Christians are loathesome. Some of my friends are good Christians -- although one of them I haven't heard from in quite a while IS fundamentalist, and therefore by definition quite insane -- and adhere to branches of liberal presbyterianism or episcopalianism. Many years ago I attended fundy bible study for several weeks because the preacher's wife was dishy.
Just about the cutest little thing.

Yeah, okay, that's NOT the best example. But I was amazed at how non-inbred she looked.
I kind of wonder what she's like now.


I'm actually having an immensely hard time thinking of better examples. I don't know many Christians. That may be deliberate.


Extreme forms of belief are incompatable with membership in civilised society.


So please forget that I said anything.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...