Tuesday, November 03, 2020

THE SCUM BUCKET STATES

For future reference.

Alabama
Alaska
Arkansas
Florida
Georgia
Idaho
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
North Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
West Virginia
Wyoming

If your state is part of Trumpistan and you can't find it on this list, it's because the list is in alphabetical order. Go back and read it again. Slowly.

Aloud.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...