Sunday, November 01, 2020

LET LOOSE THE MUTANT CROCS WITH MICROCHIPS!

While I was at work, a caravan of Trump supporters drove by in their pick-ups, festooned with stupid flags. And I wished, at that moment, that I owned a shoulder missile launcher, so I could send 'em back to Texas. It's their spiritual motherland. Limp-dicked small-brained weenies.

Other than that, it was a lovely day.

There's only two more such lovely days until spiritual Texans embedded in other states start an insurrection and need to be slaughtered. That being Boogaloos, Klansmen, Proud Boys, rogue police department elements, old fashioned Christian racists and fundamentalists, Q-Anonites, Branch Davidans, assorted small-balled dumbasses, and anti-vaxxers.
It's going to get awfully crowded in the Upper Peninsula.
As their wedge of "free Amurka" shrinks.
And diseases run rampant.




The problem with most survival shelter food is it gives you gas. The starving remnants will be fighting each other over cans of beans, as Fall turns to freezing Winter and they develop pneumonia because they cannot stay inside.

In despair, some of them will blow their brains out.
That will require really good aim.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ADDENDUM AT TEA

Tea time, as regular readers know, is very important to me. But instead of going to one of my regular places I gave it a miss today. I just ...