Sunday, November 01, 2020

TEMPTING THE FATES

A person whom I shall not name wrote recently: "This is an embarrassing post for me. Samarra is classified as an "English" blend, contains the Satanic Cyprian Latakia, and I like it. I only admit to this because it's Friday and anyone who ever quotes me on this will suffer. A lot."
End quote.

There's Samarra in that there briar


Well okay.

Ahem... what he said, and I quote, was: "Samarra is classified as an "English" blend, contains the Satanic Cyprian Latakia, and I like it."

Let us not forget that.


"Samarra contains Latakia, and I like it."


Did everyone in the back hear that? He said "Samarra is classified as an "English" blend, contains the Satanic Cyprian Latakia, and I like it."


We all have a few shameful vices.
Things we dare not mention.
Pineapple on pizza.
Heh heh heh.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

IN TUNE WITH WILD LIFE

That noise outside while I was drifting awake? Turned out to be the streetsweeping vehicle. Not actually an owl. But it had sounded ike an o...