Sunday, August 02, 2020

CULLING THE HERD

One of the people whom I regretfully have to deal with on a fairly regular basis says that Covid-19 will go away on November Fourth. Which is a typical stupid and vicious thing to say, as well as showing what an ignorant fool he is. With a bit of luck he will have died by then.


Sunday August 2, 9:05 PM.
4,667,930 confirmed cases in the US. 154,859 deaths.


Apparently the entire state of Idaho believes the same. They too can die.


As time goes on my tolerance has grown thin.



By the way: if the entire state of Idaho were to disappear overnight, no one would miss them. Absolutely no one.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...