Sunday, January 01, 2017

SMOKE RISING FROM MY SKULL

Looking up articles about Cajun French linguistics inevitably pulled my eye towards music videos, and in consequence I have seen things.
Things I really wish I had been spared.

I should mention that the musician performing these pieces is blameless entirely, the visuals decorating his songs might not be according to his probable preferences.

One cannot ascribe to him the peculiar taste of youtubers.
Although he could have approved. It's possible.


Three videos to start the year.


DEBRA PAGETT HOOTCHIE COOTCHIE

[SOURCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6J5ySCTn2k.]


JES' PILES OF STEAMIN' GIRLIE PIE!

[SOURCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Syp_JPhvyJA&spfreload=5.]


FRIGHTENING YELLOW FRUIT

[SOURCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CstWYYaT-kg&spfreload=5.]



I'm afraid that heretofore I had no idea who Debra Pagett was, nor that Fritz Lang had filmed 'Das indische Grabmal' (The Indian Tomb).

Now that I know, what do I do with that information?


Potatoes.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

1 comment:

cineastically amphibious said...

I am 100% on board with the choice of Debra Padgett's snake dance for that song.

Search This Blog

OR MAYBE YOU ARE A HIPSTER

The first smoke of the day is accompanied by stumbling and dog poo. Not for me, as I am chipper and vibrant with hot strong coffee boiling t...