Thursday, January 26, 2017

FIRE, RAPINE, AND CONGRESS

Like many reasonably intelligent people, I tend to think of Republicans as heartless unethical bastards, devoid entirely of the nobler instincts, and out to gouge society and their fellow man as much as can be done.


Yes, I know that this is grossly unfair, painting them all with the same brush, and a blanket condemnation of an entire group.


The Republicans I have come in contact with, however, are indeed heartless unethical bastards, devoid entirely of the nobler instincts, and out to gouge society and their fellow man as much as can be done.


It is becoming more difficult by the day to think of them, and their fellow travelers, in any other way.



Oh well. In another few hours I shall be at work.
Which means exposure to Republicans.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ROUTE ACROSS THE HILLS

It irritates me to see very large white people in Chinatown. This is probably because I am bigoted against humongous Midwestern heffalumps. ...