Monday, January 16, 2017

REGRETS; A FEW

Last night's dinner was a freezer quiche heated up with sliced Gouda cheese on top and Sriracha hotsauce. There has to be a serving size somewhere between single serving (a snack, really) and big fat family dinner. It was too late go buy crackers anywhere, or I would have devoured all the remaining Gouda.

Everything tastes better with hot sauce and cheese.

For over an hour afterward I could not get the idea of more snacking out of my head. A profound hunger gripped me, and life was bleak.

Then I went and consumed the rest of that Gouda.

Later I also located the other cheeses.

They're saltier than the Gouda.

Which is unfortunate.


Gout.


Not everybody should find cheeses.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

IN TUNE WITH WILD LIFE

That noise outside while I was drifting awake? Turned out to be the streetsweeping vehicle. Not actually an owl. But it had sounded ike an o...