Tuesday, September 13, 2022

TRUMP CLITORIS

Normally I stay away from big words on this blog, because they scare people. One such word is 'clitoris'. Any conversation in which that word is bandied about may end badly.
And at the very least might lead to mixed dancing.

But, from Facebook, this:
Please imagine the comments underneath. As probably the best example, this gem:

Clítoris is a liberal hoax.
There's no clitoris in the bible.
European have clitoris but these are no free countrys.
When I was young there are not clitoris and today everybody have one.
Clítoris cause autism.


[Insightful comment by "Mr. Dunhill", a fellow pipe smoker.]



The clitoris is, in many ways, precisely like Latakia tobacco or a pipe tamper if put into use.
A little bit goes a long way. I do not know if there is anything more I need to say about that.


Please forget I ever said anything.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ADDENDUM AT TEA

Tea time, as regular readers know, is very important to me. But instead of going to one of my regular places I gave it a miss today. I just ...