Sunday, September 11, 2022

QUALITY TIME WASTAGE

Underneath a recent Facebook squawk about alternative ways of dealing with reality, a friend commented: "i think there might be something to the apple cider vinegar thing but i don't do it myself. this is not because i don't accept the biological chemistry behind the idea (which, i hate to break it to you, exists) but because i have no interest in living any longer than i have to. you, on the other hand, think that appeals to authority or even consensus constitute "science" and i envy you your faith."

I shan't take issue with that. That commenter has alternatively dealt with reality for years. So getting into a discussion with him on the subjects mentioned would be quite pointless.
And I am both particular and arbitrary about how I waste my time.

On the other hand, the lack of proper capitalization is irritating.

It points to a severely compromised mind.

Cluttered with empty cans.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...