Monday, May 09, 2022

MISSED IT, SORRY, APOLOGIES!

Apparently the most important event last week, which I missed entirely, happend at the other end of the country. It was eagerly anticipated, artistic types and intellectuals congregated, and the news media poofligated. It was fabulous!
The Met Gala.

Which I knew nothing about, and, I'm sorry to say, overlooked because I was doing other things.

I apologize for that. Let me make it up to you.

Here is an exclusive photo!
Creator: Eric Lafforgue
Copyright: www.ericlafforgue.com

All the people who counted, everyone in high society was there! The atmosphere was festive! It was meaningful! A ball!


Sorry, I mislaid my invite. Totally forgot about it.
Won't happen again.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

MAKE IT MEAN SOMETHING

A casual acquaintance suggested that using Latin and Greek terminology for scientific names of plants and animals reflected a Eurocentic mal...