Tuesday, April 20, 2021

NECESSARY WARNING

In the modern era, there are warnings on products that, to some people, may seem overkill. Yet they are important because some of us have less brain matter than might be necessary to properly function, or we could be habitual pot-users (Grateful Dead fans, probably).


DO NOT GET PREGNANT WHILE USING THIS.
DO NOT APPLY DIRECTLY TO ANUS.
OPEN BEFORE POURING.



Strangely suggestive. Now you want to do all of that, thanks for idea. And you also want to know more about the people for whom those warnings were intended. What are they like?
Have they contributed to the gene pool, and do they own motor vehicles?


The main reason for those warning labels is not because some consumers are likely to do stupid things -- they are, but that's beside the point -- but so that the company making the product can legitimately dodge responsibility if bad things happen.


Generally speaking, I am in favour of bad things for dumbasses.
Because I am not a nice person.


[I'm actually a pussycat, but don't tell anybody.]


As an irrelevant side note, I did an image search for "Karen" recently. Over one hundred and sixty white women showed up before the first person of colour. This may mean something.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...