Sunday, April 11, 2021

STOP RUBBING YOUR EYES!

The boys across the street throw too many parties. And someone should tell the leather-clad Amazon that a ball-gag is NOT a CDC-approved face mask in the middle of a pandemic. Not me, I don't communicate well with people who look like they have cannibal fantasies.

People who behave in ways of which I do not approve during a pandemic should be glad I do not use my cell-phone to photograph them. Or go around spanking folks.


If I were in charge of this pandemic, there would be a lot of spanking.


I would delegate.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...