Sunday, April 18, 2021

MARIN COUNTY: THE BOIL ON THE ARSE OF THE UNIVERSE

Rhetorical question: how many jackasses does it take to make a place a sh8thole? Actually, it's not really rhetorical, even though I already know the answer. I absolutely hate Marin County and its dipsh8ts, apathetes, and entitled hosebags.

Years ago, when I worked down the peninsula, some of my coworkers asked me why I didn't move to be closer to work. My response was that I prefered to come home to a city, rather than be stuck in the burbelurbs on weekends. Even though my commute is now in the opposite direction that still holds.

Marin County is where self-satisfied priggism was born, flourished, and grew to overweight adulthood. The place festers.


Years ago, Marin solidly refused to join up with BART when it was still on the drawing board, because they were far too good to associate with the rest of us. That said a lot. This year, the burning season will start sooner because of record levels of dryness and strike further south, affecting parts of Marin. It could not happen to a more deserving place.


We will need to block the bridge and keep refugees from getting here.
Let them go to Oakland, Berkeley, and Antioch instead.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...