Friday, April 02, 2021

I AM VILE

As a man of mature years, it behooves me to at least try to act like the wise elder in certain areas, or perhaps the senior member, kindly nurturing the young on their first shy steps.

I excel at that.

The other day somebody posted: "New pipe smoker here any advice".

Okay .....


"Always lay your pipe down pointing north so it stays fully magnetized. For a clean fresh taste, use genuine creme de menthe for cleaning, none of that cheap dreck from Bols or De Kuiper."


Glad to oblige. And you should always have crème de menthe handy anyway, because it works miracles on your belly button lint. Unless you have an 'outtie', in which case you can use needle-nosed pliers instead.


This IS advice.


I am old and I know things.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ROUTE ACROSS THE HILLS

It irritates me to see very large white people in Chinatown. This is probably because I am bigoted against humongous Midwestern heffalumps. ...