Tuesday, April 27, 2021

OLD CROTCHETT

Earlier today I looked at the profiles of some of the people I have defriended over the years. And what I saw made clear that it was the right decision. A number of them, predictably, have bailed out to the batshit crazy rightwing platforms, expressing garbled craziness before doing so. Good riddance, I'm glad they're gone.
The year leading up to the last presidential election was particularly fruitful in that regard. Many of them were too white in their ideas. As well as verkrampt and puritanical.


Life is calmer without the loonies.

Quieter too.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...