Sunday, April 04, 2021

A MATTER OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE

It will no doubt sadden many of my friends to know that I am contemplating a career change, having grown tired of practising cosmetic surgery for fifteen years. And that was, of course, a splendid opportunity for a war-torn orphan from Somalia. But I feel that I've grown a lot since those dark days, and it's finally time to move on.

Plus I'm an adult now.
A clean slate.


INSPIRATIONAL VIDEO

[SOURCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTIfU4zMQWY]


Naturally sociopathy is a tremendously growing field, and has helped to so many people across the nation (especially the South). And I think that I have a lot to contribute.
I could be a guest commenter on news shows. Probably Fox.


It's how Tucker Carlson started out after his release.


Kelly Anne Conway too.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

BEFORE THE RAINS

Well, sleep was sheerly awful. Legs. My cardiologist tells me that there is a solution for that. Yet I hesitate, because I'm walking mor...