Friday, April 30, 2021

DAY TWO

Yesterday I got the second shot. Today might be interesting. I felt stellar until long after lunch (having had the shot at approximately nine in the morning, and lunch usually being somewhat late-ish). Arm hurt by tea time. Minor aches throughout the body by evening. Slight chills.

Achy and feverish during the night. Yet I am determined to hack it through work today, and will pretend that there is nothing the matter whatsoever, la la la, because I want to show a coworker who is scared to go in for her 1st. shot that there is nothing to worry about.



My apartment mate advised me to feel free to take off a couple of days, and asked if I needed painkillers. Seeing as most painkillers are bloodthinners, as are most bloodpressure meds, naturally I tend to be very careful of such things.


Leeches! I need leeches! Bloodletting!


My humours are out of whack.


*      *      *      *      *

UPDATE

Felt sufficiently miserable that going to work was out of the question. Called up and e-mailed employers to that effect.

Heading outside for a pipe is unlikely. Might not make it back up the stairs.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...