Sunday, September 05, 2021

SO SWEET AND TENDER

The computer near my chair is always on. But sometimes I'm not on it. When I came back from being outside smoking a pipe, I found a turkey vulture using it. Researching meatball recipes. Albondigas. And gravy that would be appropriate, if the dish were made with little plump juvenile hamsters instead. Which would be delicious!
Working at home

The only actual function of little hamsters is to serve as snack.

He's convinced that that is what Ikea hands out.
Swedes are that way, he avers.
I'm not sure.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SPOILED BRAT TANTRUMS

It speaks volumes that several hundred people staged a vanity protest on both the Bay Bridge and the Golden Gate, and, in a country with mor...