Tuesday, September 07, 2021

IT'S POETIC!

From a completely cynical point of view I have to applaud the idiots taking ivermectin to prevent or cure you know what. It's the vibrant spirit of scientific inquiry coupled with a complete lack of scientific knowledge, and at the very least they're dying without worms.
Surely that's a good thing!

The highest intellectual achievement of the typical Texan or Floridian is to have worm free guts when they're being plowed under. Jolly good show, folks, you have reached perfection.

Seriously, who comes up with this crap? "Aunt Prudence had the disease, took the ivermectin, and survived, so it must work! Spread the word!"


In further Southern Knowledge News, red eye gravy cures the common cold, and fried catfish is good for headaches. And closing the door stops hail storms.


From an equally cynical point of view, I am cheered by anti-vaxxers dying, especially the radio hosts, preachers, politicians, and influencers, and I note with considerable glee that Herman Cain is still dead. And we still think he's stupid. Also, he may have had worms.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ADDENDUM AT TEA

Tea time, as regular readers know, is very important to me. But instead of going to one of my regular places I gave it a miss today. I just ...