Tuesday, September 14, 2021

BE PATIENT

It turns out the peripheral angioplasty on the lower extremities isn't an urgent need. So at least until the end of the year, I'll be walking badly and swearing under my breath a lot. Then after that we'll see about maxing out my out of pocket deductibles for an entire new year. It took over two years to pay the bill from the last procedures, but once I've hit the limit, all my meds and other health related expenses are covered for that year. No more copays.

I'm okay with swearing.

"Oh look, there is a loony arguing with himself and waving a stick!"
"Stay away from him, dear, he looks dangerous and smelly!"

Let us assume that for the immediate future, my social life will not blossom.

Stumbling and swearing would be a problem on a date, but I think it's safe to assume that that isn't going to happen. Seeing as I haven't met anyone who wants to pursue me. "Hello, old grumpus, do you want to have some nice hot milk tea and something with chilipaste?"
Yeah, um, not likely.


Lunch today was chicken and rice, Sriracha hot sauce, and milk tea.
The waitress was harried, seeing as there was plenty business.
So even though I had to wait quite a while for my order, I left a sizable tip. The elderly C'town locals and the tourists won't have done that. She had to work harder for more grumbling.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

OR MAYBE YOU ARE A HIPSTER

The first smoke of the day is accompanied by stumbling and dog poo. Not for me, as I am chipper and vibrant with hot strong coffee boiling t...