Wednesday, June 24, 2020

WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS?

What I read was "reimagine a way forward with a partner that helps you... blaze a new trail." And for just a brief second I thought it was a matchmaking site, with Facebook finally figuring out what they could advertise to me. Seeing as I've clicked 'hide' or 'report' on so many of their attempts. Nope, just United Parcel Service.


"Reimagine a way forward with a partner that helps your business blaze a new trail."


Well gosh, that's not as exciting. I used to be romantically involved, but for years now I haven't been. I'm probably too eccentric for most women, and, truth be told, probably also too stubborn.


Besides, most women don't like tea, pipes, and stuffed animals.


Unfortunate, but that's just the way it is.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

ROTTEN BRAINS IN RED STATES

So my bright and optemistic idea of getting out of the house relatively early for a haircut, lunch, and afternoon tea, all punctuated by som...