Monday, June 29, 2020

TEXAS: FRANCHISE COUNTRY

A recent news photo from Reuters highlights, for me, what we are up against regarding the mask issue. And bear in mind that the benefits of wearing a facemask to limit transmission of Covid19 are beyond dispute, the claims of ill-effects from doing so are quite unfounded and ridiculous, and the urgent need for reducing infections is extremely pressing.

It's a matter of public health import.

Copyright: Reuters

The image, lifted from a recent BBC article about the dramatic increase in Covid19 infections in Texas, tells me one thing: If I invest in manufacturing large caskets, I'll make a killing.

Also, purveyors of fresh fast food really are front-line workers.


There are opportunities for becoming fabulously wealthy in Texas, rich beyond the dreams of avarice. I encourage emigration.


And real estate will soon be cheaper there.


What more could you want?




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

IN TUNE WITH WILD LIFE

That noise outside while I was drifting awake? Turned out to be the streetsweeping vehicle. Not actually an owl. But it had sounded ike an o...