Sunday, June 21, 2020

FACEBOOK GONE MAD

Recently I kept telling Facebook to hide ads. For some reason a number of 'sponsored' things ended up in my feed that needed axing.


Multiples of the following. Burial plots. Cremation services. Erectile dysfunction. Diet aids. Plastic surgery. Games. Religion. Healthcare services. Weird food products. Hernia mesh lawsuits. A skin care site entirely in Hindi. Automotive collision repair and paint services.
Real estate services. Alaskan king crabs.
Americans United for Law and Order (a Tucker Carlson and Fox News fanboy rightwing Trumpite crypto-racist police organization angry that confederate statues are being pulled down and Garrett Rolfe in Atlanta has been charged with murder).

Pet grooming services.

Mike Pence.


For the record, I am not dead yet, and as far as I know there is nothing wrong with my penis. I am not overweight by a long shot. My looks are satisfactory (when I look in the mirror I do not recoil). I do not play computer games. I live in San Francisco, we have crabs here.
I am perfectly happy with what little religion I have, and am not looking for anymore, kindly bugger off you trolls. Already got insurance and primary care services. Weird food I can make myself, don't need to subscribe. Never had a hernia OR a mesh. My skin is fine in Hindi and many other languages. No car. And no real estate.


Confederate statues need to be melted down for scrap metal, the police departments in a large part of this country are filled with bigots, bullies, psychopaths, dumb-asses, and criminals in uniform, and Garrett Rolfe can fry. Him and his entire damned family.
A.U.L.O. can get stuffed.


Pet grooming? If I had a cat I could lick it myself, thank you.


Mike Pence? Reported it as "offensive" content.
Yeah, screw Mike Pence too.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

KINDLY SHUT UP

If you were travelling, you rather looked forward to the easy camaraderie and hubbub of the cafe on the platform, where you'd settle dow...