Monday, June 15, 2020

DISAGREEABLE OLD MAN

All opinions are NOT equally valid. Some are crap. Like the flat earth "theory". Complete and utter unacceptable horsepucky that needs to be slapped down whenever it raises its stupid head.
Precisely like the anti-vax nonsense.

There are tonnes of other examples of people who need to shut up.


You know these people. We all do.


Tolerance must be limited.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...