Sunday, June 28, 2020

A HANGING OFFENSE

Here's the good news: I don't have jury duty tomorrow, and I'm an asshole for asking someone to please put on a mask on the bus. These are splendid things. I wish I had a quick rejoinder for the maskless cretin, but I was taken aback at the effrontery. He and his young lady with the disgusting hairless pet paid for San Francisco, but got off one stop later, possibly because she said something and they wanted to quarrel in private on the sidewalk rather than claustrophobically on public transport.

Jolly good decision, disease man.

The next bus is in an hour.

Have fun waiting.


Actually, I'll confess: I am an asshole, but for many reasons. And I'm rather proud of it. I have long felt that it does not take all kinds, and I'm more than qualified to decide what people it does not take.
Willing, in any case.

The milk of Christian love curdled in me years ago.

It's a life style choice.



Which means you don't want me on a jury of your peers. I am more likely to find you guilty than almost anyone else, based entirely on my unreasonable objection at being considered in the same league or category as someone likely to be found guilty by me.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

QUIET STEW

Figuring out where to have lunch some days is a bit problematic. Not today -- that's already mapped out -- but specifically Mondays and ...