Tuesday, June 30, 2020

DELECTABLE FISH!

One of the friend-suggestions by Facebook is a cute female, just my type too. Yet when I look at all the people who are her "friends", I notice that over ninety percent of them are pipe smoking gentlemen of a certain age. And her "likes" are almost all tobacco-related.

I smell a fish.


This person has only three posts on her timeline.


Naturally I did not send her a friend request.


Skepticism and realism can coincide.


Probably not a tobacco shop overseas trolling for customers. Just a young lady and her fetish. With which I have no problem -- as I am indeed fetishizable, though mostly in my own imagination -- but I will not share the stage with well-over a hundred other pipe smokers.
I am not social enough for that.


The badger or 'bauson' is by its nature not given to group manifestations, prefers foraging alone, and is a fastidious eater. Occasionally we will consume rabbits or chickens, and a hedgehog is a veritable feast.
Wrap it in clay, then bake in a fire for about half an hour.

Breaking off the clay takes the spines with it.

Like everything, good with sambal.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...