Monday, June 29, 2020

YOUR SUMMER BARBECUE

You would not want this blogger at your next party. Especially not if there are Trump supporters, Fundy Christians, or cigar smokers there.
I would just be a downer, harshing your mellow.
Trust me.

For the three groups I mentioned, I would ruin everything.


Monday June 29, 7:42 PM
2,588,020 confirmed cases in the US. 126,131 deaths.



I for one don't think the murder hornets could do a worse job of running this country. Or the meat industry. And mind you, I like meat. Especially pork. But also duck, goose, chicken, and lamb. A lovely steak is also very nice. Diverse animal proteins and how they are best prepared is one of my favourite subjects. Spice burger, sausages, patties.
Ribs, pork loin, brisket, even fish.

Lardoons!

So I'd probably also be sheer torture to have around for all your vegan and pot-head friends, for entirely different reasons.


On the other hand, I'd really enjoy your little get-together. Especially if you served nice food. None of this mediocre guacamole, hummus, and raw vegetable crap. Real meat, real condiments. Grilled stuff (meat).

I could happily talk about how the pandemic is decimating Republicans, Fascists, Christians, anti-vaxxers, and Karens.

And lowering rent in San Francisco.



No plans for July 4th.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ROUTE ACROSS THE HILLS

It irritates me to see very large white people in Chinatown. This is probably because I am bigoted against humongous Midwestern heffalumps. ...