Tuesday, March 02, 2021

YOU PEOPLE!

In three incidents one can see that the white bread is not only loosing it, but showing their ass. Item One: Buddhist temple in Los Angeles vandilized and set on fire; Item Two: violent criminal stabs Chinese person for no reason, victim loses kidney;
Item Three: Bus driver in New York killed.


The election of Trump four years ago liberated the moldy white bread from all their previous constraints. It not only became acceptable to be an idiot, but in some circles, fashionable.


One of my customers recently told me he could never buy anything Chinese, because his uncle fought in Korea at the Chosin Reservoir.


Dumb a-hole.


All of my relatives of that generation served in uniform. Several in combat roles. Not a single one of them was a racist.

Many of my parents friends and colleagues experience war. From far too close for comfort.

One of my uncles was crazier than a bedbug for a few years after Korea.


I'm not even going to ask what the hell is wrong with you lot, because I know. You're inbred, stupid, ignorant, and uncivilized. You piled into this country fleeing starvation and horrendous conditions in Scandinavia, Ireland, and England, and brought illiteracy, congenital syphilis, and rigid blinkered fundamentalist Christianity with you. Some of you came here from Germany or Poland fleeing responsibility for the horrible things you were up to during one or other savage war (or peacetime - quite a few of you didn't need an excuse to be barbaric). You fled Cuba because the revolution deprived you of your privileges. And since then, you and your hairy palmed mal-educated brood have seen no reason to better yourselves.
But you are letting the side down.

You are bigots.


Your food sucks, your women are ugly, and your society is diseased.
You are an example to the rest of the world of devolution.
May your lives become nasty, brutish, and short.

You want fries with that?



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...