Monday, March 15, 2021

REALITY BITES

Some of my Facebook friends live in a different universe than I do. Which is one of the reasons I like Facebook, it keeps me grounded and in-touch with reality.

CITE 1:
Lovely bhatura, chana masala and gulab jamun combi. Only thing missing on this sweltering afternoon is a tall glass of chilled nimbu pani.

CITE 2:
I got a thing of lite Mayo because I felt guilty about cholesterol but it is gross. I found a use for it though - cleaning up sticky resinous stuff (follow with detergent).

CITE 3:
Doctors are warning people not to put frozen potatoes in their anus.


Taken together, these paint a picture of somewhere warm and sunny (perhaps too sunny), where food is treated in interesting ways.

A serving of chole bhatura would be splendid right now.

Hold the potato and mayo.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...