Friday, March 19, 2021

DELICIOUS, DELICIOUS!

Like any sane man angry about the present state of the country, I spent the last two hours of the evening listening to war music and reading about octopusses. Because octopusses are much more admirable than my fellow citizens at this point. And I for one would welcome our octopodal overlords. Sometimes, like Kent Brockman, I wonder if it's time to start cracking skulls open and feasting upon the delicious goo inside.

Most of the country smells bad and eats too much.
And their mom dresses them funny.
War songs sound excellent when sung by a woman. Kiritan AI (pictured above) does a stellar rendition of not only Hohei no Honryo, but also the British Grenadiers.

If the eight legged squishy aliens invade, they could far worse than to broadcast in a voice like hers. "Bow down, worthless humans, and bring us fish!"

Then they would reward us with goo.


Delicious, delicious goo.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...