Tuesday, March 02, 2021

IT'S CRUNCHY!

Given my age, which I'll describe as "middle", it isn't surprising that I have a number of friends and acquaintances who lament their single state and are still (or again) avidly searchking for companionship of the gender most appropriate for them. Which in theory I am too. But I'm far more realistic about it. And not planning to visit the produce section of the Marina District Safeway, the local churches, or a ballroom dance class. Under any circumstances.
As several years ago I was advised to do.


The problem with any of those three options is the vegetables there.


But it's fun watching from a distance as my single friends and acquaintances discover that rutabaga, really, is the most delightful salad ingredient, and pairs so well with turnips.

I'm not social enough to engage in the hunt for root vegetables.


Although I realize it's magic.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE MACHINE LIVES

Surely everyone is pleasantly surprised that the SF Police have identified one of the people who torched a driverless taxi vehicle (Waymo) b...